(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we may collect Personal Information including but not limited to your name, email address, location, IP address, and other browser cookie information. We may collect other Personal Information you provide us through your use of our services.
(b) Information Collected Automatically:
- Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, potential email information, and the page you requested.
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the Website, so that we can make the Website appealing to as many customers as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
(c) E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service.
(d) Additional Information:
We may collect and store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Website, such as the type of computer or mobile device, unique device ID, IP address, MAC address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geographic, beacon based, and/or GPS location).
(3) Opting Out
- If you would like to opt-out of (b) Information Collected Automatically, visit https://untitledfirm.com/do-not-sell-my-info/
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.