How it works
- Of approximately 10,000 hedge funds around the world, only a small percentage warrant the attention of institutional investors – PivotalPath helps you find them
- PivotalPath’s seasoned analyst team, averaging more than a decade of direct hedge fund due diligence experience, leverages a rigorous 20-step research process
- Fund information is institutionalized on the platform ensuring consistency and accountability
- Synthesizing qualitative and quantitative analysis allows us to deliver a unified and objective viewpoint to our clients
- The output is a comprehensive report, associated scores and a set of tools to navigate it all
Access to data
Identifies the small percentage of hedge funds that warrant the attention of institutional investors
In contrast with the archetypal consultant model focused on recent performance and backtesting, PivotalPath takes into account the collective judgement of a fund’s team and overall investing process offering forward looking insights likely to impact the fund’s health.
See it in action
Interested in an inside look at PivotalBase? Learn how this new lens enables you to view investment decisions more clearly.